quinta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2008

Segredos......

Sometimes I think that I’m a Lucky girl..........I said this, cus in my love life I have many guys that should be my valentine………and I like it!
I like can choose, this is so exciting………I like be on control, but I like be controlled too. So contradictory, I know, but this is me! And the weirdest are this: every guy is so different each other and all of them match to me. It’s happen cus I’m a chameleon girl. Yes! I can change my self for match with every one. I don’t do this for play or joke, of course not! I do this cus is natural to me like drink a cup of water……..so that is it………per now……..
When I start think in English I must write in English too, cus I cant translate my thoughts!

:p

Everyone has a pattern……..this is mine! Can you recognize it?

“...And then I burn
Turning my direction
Quench my thirst with gasoline

So gimme fuel
Gimme fire
Gimme that which I desire...”

Nenhum comentário: